Privacy / Website Terms & Conditions
Website terms and conditions
This website has been prepared by Conlan Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 72 607 664 157, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306.
Conlan Wealth Management Pty Ltd and its advisers are Authorised Representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd and are authorised to provide financial advice and services on behalf of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd. However, nothing contained on this website should be construed as the giving of financial advice or providing financial services. You may obtain advice from an adviser by contacting them directly. Please refer to the contact page to obtain contact details of Conlan Wealth Management Pty Ltd advisers.
No information contained on this website should be construed as giving any type of guarantee. Specifically, nothing on this website is to be interpreted as a guarantee or forecast as to the future performance of any investment. Any past performance information does not guarantee future performance.
The information on this website has been prepared in good faith, from sources believed to accurate at the time. While Conlan Wealth Management Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, Conlan Wealth Management Pty Ltd does not warrant or represent that the information is accurate or complete or up-to-date.
So far as permitted by law, Conlan Wealth Management Pty Ltd disclaims liability for, and is not responsible for, any inaccuracies, incompleteness or subsequent changes to the sources that may affect the accuracy of the information as it appears on this website from time to time or any losses, expenses or damage in connection with any such inaccuracies, incompleteness or subsequent changes.
Conlan Wealth Management Pty Ltd is not responsible for any of the information or content appearing on third party websites to which it provides links via this website. Any links that are provided on this website have been provided purely for your convenience.
- You acknowledge that the Content on the Site(s) is subject to copyright, trade mark and possibly other intellectual property rights. In these Terms and Conditions, “Content” means anything that you may see, read, hear, upload, download or access on or via the Site(s) (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, artwork, graphics, design, photographs, illustrations, text, music, songs, videos, tags and other materials or subject-matter on the Site(s)).
- Unless you are expressly authorised by us, or otherwise by law, you must not do any of the following yourself, or permit or authorise any other person to:
- sell, reproduce, publish, distribute, communicate to the public (e.g. by making available online or electronically transmitting) modify, display, perform in public, prepare derivative works based on or make an adaptation of, repost or otherwise use any of the Content (or any readily identifiable portion of the Content) in any way without our prior written consent; or
- otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site(s) or any Content.
Our cookies will not allow us to obtain information of a personal nature that will identify you to us, such as your name and address. We will only be aware of such information if you provide the information to us, or you have set the preferences in your browser to provide this information automatically.
Details of the cookies we use on the Site are as follows:
- cookies that are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features;
- cookies that collect information about how visitors use the Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
By using this website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
We were at a point where we weren’t sure how to diversify our funds to get the best returns. Andrew assisted us and suggested other avenues and has shown us a different way to look at our own investments. Incredible knowledge, we trust Andrew 100%.Paul & Grace Queenscliff